Parents Allied with Children and Teachers

Log in

Log in

Welcome back!

There are no emergency cards this year, simply update Student JMC information online. Please be aware of the following before the start of the school year so your child can receive the best care possible:


If you have a student with significant health needs, please contact the Health Office (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.). If your student needs daily medication to be taken at school, now would be a great time to bring it in so we can be ready for the first day of school.

There is a Authorization for Administration of Medication Form available on the PACT website that needs to be returned if your child needs to take prescription medication during the school day, or if want over-the-counter medication. Please fill out the appropriate form, and mail, fax, or bring it to the Open House. You can also send it to school with your student. Have your physician sign the form requiring a prescription (this includes inhalers and nebulizer solution). All medications must be in the original container (send a small bottle for easier storage at school).

If your child is 12 years of age or older and needs an inhaler for asthma, please have them return the Authorization for Administration of Medication Form (with the Self Administration of Medication portion completed) so that they can carry their inhaler. We also have a nebulizer in the Health Office so if you would like to send a mask, tube and neb solution it will be available for your student if they should need it during the year.

If your child is new to PACT or has had any new immunizations over the summer, please fill out the Student Immunization Form and email it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

If your child has had a physical over the summer and will be participating in any sport activity, a Sports Physical Form will need to be completed before they can participate in practice. This needs to be done every three years and should be uploaded via the online sports registration.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the PACT Health Office at 763.712.4200, ext. 2. Mrs. Riley will be available in her office during Open House.